If you applied for your concealed carry license and were denied, don't panic. You have rights. Abdallah Law has been successfully challenging concealed carry denials with great success since the enactment of the Firearm Concealed Carry Act. You have limited time to act, so don't wait and forgo your right to appeal your denial. Call our office immediately and we can navigate you through the process to determine your eligibility.Discuss with our experienced attorneys whether you meet the requirements and you were denied. Call now so we can protect your 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms. If your concealed carry application has been denied, and you meet these following requirements, call our office now so we can get your appeal started immediately.
1. Applicants must be 21 years of age and have FOID Card (exceptions for applicants ages 18-20 when certain conditions met)
2. Applicants currently possessing FOID card must meet all newly enacted requirements for FOID card.
3. Applicants must not be ineligible under federal law or the law of any other state
4. Applicants cannot have any outstanding federal or state warrants
5. Applicants may not have been in-patient for residential substance treatment for last 5 years
6. Applicants must not have been convicted or granted court supervision for offenses involving the threat of physical force or violence in past 5 years.
7. Applicants must not have been convicted or granted court supervision for 2 or more violations of DUI or DUI involving drugs or other illegal substances in past 5 years.
8. Must have completed 16 hours firearms training. (Eligibility for credit based upon prior certified training, or prior military and/or prior law enforcement background.)